In the Learnscape Navigate scenario module #4 – “To move or not to move” – the student is preparing for a board retreat, please summarize the discussions that occurred in this module, include the following:
1. What was the problem the student and the board were trying to resolve?
2. What was creating this problem?
3. What are the concerns regarding their decision to move or not to move?
4. What is their biggest challenge to consider when making this decision?
5. Identify and describe the top requirements for effective financial planning and policymaking, according to Cheryl.
6. According to the student, what does their survival depend on?
7. How often does Cheryl recommend financial plans should be updated?
8. When assessing your annual return on equity, what four major ratio’s should you consider?
9. What was the final decision? To move or not to move? Why?
This assignment needs to be in an essay format, 12 font, double spaced, at least 2 pages in length, with references included.