1. Write a Python program (using a loop) that prints out all the multiples of 3 down from 40 to 0 in descending order (i.e., 39, 36, 33, …, 3)
2. Write a Python program (using a nested loop) to print out the following pattern (there is a space between the numbers next to each other).
3 2 1
4 3 2 1
5 4 3 2 1
3. Write a Python function to find the Max of three numbers.
4. Write a Python function to calculate the factorial of a number (a non-negative integer). The function accepts the number as an argument.
Example:Please enter a non-negative integer: 5The factorial of 5 is 120
5. The Fibonacci sequence is a sequence of numbers that starts with 1, followed by 1 again. Every next number is the sum of the two previous numbers. I.e., the sequence starts with 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21,… Write a program that calculates and prints the Fibonacci sequence until the numbers get higher than 1000.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.